- Submission deadline has been extended to February 27th, 2018 at 23:59:59 UTC.
- Submission site open! See submission instructions here.
15th Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware & Vulnerability Assessment
The annual DIMVA conference serves as a premier forum for advancing the state of the art in intrusion detection, malware detection, and vulnerability assessment. Each year, DIMVA brings together international experts from academia, industry, and government to present and discuss novel research in these areas.
DIMVA is organized by the special interest group Security – Intrusion Detection and Response (SIDAR) of the German Informatics Society (GI). The conference proceedings will appear in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
DIMVA 2018 will be co-located with the ESSOS conference (26-27 June 2018).
Information on previous DIMVA conferences can be found here.
|Pré-Gdr Sécurité Informatique (label)|
|DIMVA 2018 is labeled by the CNRS Pré-Gdr Sécurité Informatique (http://gdr-securite.irisa.fr/), the CNRS working group instrument in cybersecurity.|
- Paper Submission Deadline: 22 February 2018, 23:59:59 CET
- Notification to Authors: 12 April 2018
- Camera Ready Submission Deadline: 28 April 2018
- Conference: 28-29 June 2018
Venue and Travel
DIMVA 2018 will take place on the very active Paris-Saclay campus, a scientific and technological cluster, located just 20 kms south of the city of Paris.
On twitter by subscribing to our twitter account (@DIMVAConf) and help us spread the word #DIMVA18